TRY IT RISK FREE FOR 60 DAYS
Because we’re so confident that you will experience explosive results too, we offer a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee! Click here to find out how you can try Menoquil risk free.
Managing our weight is a conundrum as it is. Between raging and fluctuating hormones, childbirth, daily chaos, and the “I-must-do-it-all Superwoman Syndrome,” keeping unwanted pounds away from our midsection is a head scratcher. Top it off with the onset of menopause, and now we’ve got ourselves in a real tizzy.
Fortunately, there are some ways to help us through this mid-life event without excess weight gain.
1. Craving Control – Fight the urge to snack throughout the day, especially in the afternoon, by including protein and fiber at every meal. Switching to a diet rich in plant-based proteins like beans and nuts as well as lean animal sources, limiting high glycemic carbs and sugar, and loading up on vegetables and fruit is really the key – and not a difficult one – to losing or maintaining weight.
There are herbal remedies you can include as part of your diet as well, such as Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract, which has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss due its ability to aid in detoxing and digestion.
2. Fitness Regimen – You can’t attain your goal weight through dieting alone. Watching your calories will only get you so far and could actually have a negative physical impact due to nutrient limitation. Exercise helps you build muscle, burn fat, improve your mood, and give you energy.
It’s so important to carve out at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, even if you break it out into two or three segments.
3. Maintain Your Mood – Mood swings can often lead to eating binges and mindless snacking. Keep it calm through moments of meditation, take a little time to laugh each day, and take control of your schedule by learning to say “no” more often.
Try adding a daily dose of Vitamin D, which has been shown to be an excellent mood booster by helping to raise serotonin levels and improve mental health overall.
4. Green Tea – According to recent research, some findings conclude that the compounds and caffeine in green tea may raise your metabolic rate, improve the utilization of insulin, and help break down fat in the body. It’s packed with antioxidants and nutrients to boot, so including it in your daily intake is a win-win.
5. A Good Night’s Sleep – Being well rested really helps you stay focused and in control throughout the day, which correlates to eating right and fitting in your exercise routine. Hot flashes may be keeping you tossing and turning all night.
Chaste Berry has been shown to help balance estrogen and progesterone levels, which can alleviate hot flashes and get you through till morning without the dreaded sweats.